Friday, August 1, 2014

End of Week 4 (new pics)

So I'm down to my last workout for Week 4.

It's Aphrodite and I'm going to crush it.  My last time was 36:30...My goal for Saturdays session (gotta have a rest day after 30 min of MAX's) is <35:00 min.


So here are some new pics after I did the hellish MAX's of:

Pushup
Pullup
Pushup
Pullup
Pushup
Pullup


Which was brutal and awesome at the same time...I suprised myself with how good I did.

I did the following for Pushups

81, 71, 71 (that's a strong finish!)

For Pullups:

41, 31, 21 (only about 15 of all those were actual pullups with no jumping)

So I think I can do every exercise in STAR form except Pullups...so just going to keep working on it.

The pics (I'm swollen after all those pushups!)

Week 4 is the Left side, Week 3 is the right



No comments:

Post a Comment