Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Back from Vacation (Started week 3)

So back from FL. I definitely saw a difference in my body while at the beach.  looked much firmer and had more definition and mass in my upper body.

While at FL I only worked out twice which was half of what I wanted to do.

I did 1 session of:

50 burpees
50 pushups
100 squats
50 situps
.5 mi run

which is basically like half a normal freeletics workout...I finished it easily and knew I should have pushed harder.

The second session was much better...

100 pushups
100 burpees
100 situps
30 star situps

Should have kept it up but I slept instead.

---------

We got back into town on Sunday and I worked out as soon as I got home to finish week 3 (Hades)

Man is sucked so bad...after sitting in the car and driving 18 hours it was brutal on my hip flexors but I was really proud of myself for gettting it done. (I would have NEVER, EVER worked out after a road trip in the past...something about the challenge freeletics gives me keeps me motivated).

Then I worked out Monday and started Week 4:

Aphrodite (but I interchange squats with pushups)

It may just be me but it seems like squats are both to many and too easy in the program.  Since I am really focusing on my upper body (and burpees take care of my quads/hammies) I like to supplement as many pushups as I can.

KEEP GOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment